ZCA+ Harvey Construction took home the award for Best Use of Labels for the third year in a row for their “One Can, Toucan” structure, a total of 2,760 cans. Alief High School, mentored by ZCA, created the “Make Hunger Ancient History” Roman Temple structure.
A big thank you to all our sponsors who made this possible:
- Vogt Engineering
- Johnson DeLuca Kurisky and Gould P.C.
- Rehabilitation Management Services
- Jordan & Skala (Kendy Guillaume
- SCA Consulting Engineers (Stephan Voss)
- Lopez Mexican Restaurant
- Graves Mechanical
- Ranchand Welding and Fabrication
- National Terrazzo Tile & Marble, Inc
- Luna Azteca Beauty Salon
- Kudela Weinheimer
- Emser Tile