First United Methodist Church of Dickinson
First United Methodist Church Dickinson has served the Dickinson and Galveston County since 1876. In 2009, the congregation unanimously voted to expand their campus with new buildings which could accommodate future growth. HBL Architects was engaged to design a Master Plan for the campus which would anticipate expansion, while creating the traditional aesthetic the congregation desired. Phase One of the project included a new worship building addition and a renovation of the existing Administrative Offices. The addition provided a Welcome Center at the intersection of the church’s main corridors and provides a 500-seat Worship Center, capable of expansion. Phase One construction also included a music suite, religious classrooms and sacristies.