General Position Summary
Ziegler Cooper, an Architecture and Interior Design firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing/Social Media Coordinator to join our growing marketing team in Houston, Texas. Qualified candidates need to have a solid understanding and be able to thrive in a deadline driven environment. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the creation and production of high quality RFQs, RFPs, presentations, award submittals, and other marketing support with the creation materials to showcase Ziegler Cooper’s expertise. Candidates must have a four-year college degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism recommended).
- Assist with public relations and updating of various Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Respond to RFPs and RFQs successfully.
- Manage the execution of creative marketing strategies across various platforms including websites, landing pages, social media, print & digital ads, emails, videos, etc.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials for the firm.
- Organize, schedule, and publish Social Media content. Develop consistent and actionable social media reporting and insights.
- Assist with coordination and preparation of internal and external marketing events.
- Assist and/or lead creation of annual surveys, e-blasts, and mailers (announcements, annual calendar, case studies, postcards, specialty mailers, white papers, etc.).
- Create, maintain project, and team databases. Suggest and implement marketing methods and campaigns.
- Desktop publishing experience (InDesign and Photoshop a must, Illustrator a plus).
- Expert knowledge of presentation software along with strong presentation design skills.
- Create, maintain and upkeep marketing collateral.
- Plan, analyze, and create graphics to support content in marketing material.
- Proposals and presentation preparation.
- Organize and manage local library of photography.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package and Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing; strong editing and proof readings skills.
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and general familiarity with WordPress or other web/content management systems.
- Interact directly with Senior Principals as well as staff at all levels.
- Creative, well organized, capable of prioritizing and being proactive.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and respond to constantly changing needs and schedules.
Education and Experience
- One to three years of marketing experience (or a relevant coursework portfolio) in digital marketing for B2B.
- Candidates must have a four-year bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism recommended).